I just started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu this week, I go Monday- Thursday for an hour and obviously I'm a white belt currently. About how long does it take to rank up to a blue belt? Then a blue to a purple? And so on. I'm just curious.
Leave a Reply
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu DVD Curriculum- Blue to Purple Belt
- How Respected Is A “black Belt” Within The Taekwondo World?
- Solid Silver Martial Arts Judo Karate Shotokan TKD BJJ Master Black Belt Ring
- Ontario Open 2013 BJJ Womens White Belt Gi A
- Jiu Jitsu for beginners, Vanderson Pires teaches first stripe white belt
- Jiu Jitsu: The Official World Jiu Jitsu Federation Training Manual : Blue Belt to Brown Belt (Martial Arts)
- What Are Best Cities To Open A Brazilian Jiu-jitsu / MMA School In Canada?
- Atama BJJ Gold Weave Gi in A4 White, Sprawl Rashguard and Gameness Belt
- Ontario Open 2013 BJJ Womens White Belt Gi B
- BJJ Uniform Belt Medium Weight with Rank Sleeve – Blue “0″ (or “C0″)